Sunday, October 27, 2013

How half the college was looking for me

This happens on the last day of the tech fest in my college...I happen to meet a DJ who was introduced to me by my crazy friends who secretly asked me to keep away from him...
This guy was huge...n dark...n gross..i usually dont use that word for what ppl look like,,,but in his case i cant help..cuz his nose kept running all the time...and he would pull his mucus back a hundred times when he talks..which totally sounds like snorting of a pig...

But somehow he fascinated me...Something about him kept me me entertained...and the crazy me gave him my number and chatted wid him all night (Chatting wid him was a lot better than talking to him..at least i didnt have to look at him :P )

We decided to meet for breakfast the next day....at this amazing hotel called Naani...which apparently was owned by Mr DJs friend....But once we ate to our full..Mr.DJ's friend dsnt pick up his call...Mr.DJ dsnt have money on him..And I end up paying half my pocket money for two plates of Idli Sambar and two cups coffee...

Now lemme tell u the other part of the story...My boyfriends version...He calls me up..My fone rings and suddenly gets switched off...Back then there was this wierd thing called Airtel friend locator which showed my location a long way from my hostel...He gets freaked out and calls my friend Ash to check where I am. She has no clue and she checks my other fone which i have left in the room. The last msg sent was "Sure then...C u tom for breakfast..gudnight.." Sent to Mr.DJ.

My Boyfriend calls another friend of mine..Jobin...asking who this DJ is..Jobin gets bloody mad..and says I had asked her to keep away from him..Hes a very dangerous guy...He is filthy flirt...blah blah blah... Boyfriend freaked out..Totally freaked out

He calls up all possible friends of mine to check where I am..and since i have lots of friends...a lot of ppl start looking for me... Jobin sends out search parties to all parts of Kollam....

While all this is happening..I happily walk into the hostel..pick my other fone and call my boyfriend...

Tring Tring..!

Hello..?
Hello Nu :) (In a singy songy tone)
Ammuuuu!!! Ur Ok!!! I was so worried!!
What happened Nu?
Where the hell where u?? Ive been trying to call u for three hours %$@#@$^$^^%%%^%....etc etc...
Wait..whats happening..Jobin is calling me..a hundred other people are callin me...what jus happened??
People are looking for u Mu...Ppl think that ass of a DJ has kidnapped u!!
WTF??!!! My fone got switched off while u wer calling..this keeps happening..so i had been to the micromax service centre...and they were fixing it for me....
Why is the micromax service centre so far??
Cuz it isnt Nokia..or Samsung...or Sony...Listen now...Im Ok...n my fone is dead..I need a new fone...N i also have to call up Jobin ask to withdraw the search parties...SO Bye..Luv u ...Mwaaah
Cut!

Why do ppl check my fone n jump into wrong conclusions!!!
I know taekwondo! I can protect myslf!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment