Sunday, October 27, 2013

The pissed off school girl



Hello guys... So here I am finally blogging...after fighting with years of laziness to type...
This is officially my first blog...(though not practically..jus that this I assume might be a succesful one ;) )

Well yeah..the title doesnt have much to do with the content cuz there are a trillion reasons which can get a person pissed off...So obviously I aint gonna write an essay on how people can get pissed off  :P
Its more of excerpts from my diary which of course is the easiest to write..cuz u dont have to think a lot...and that saves a lot of "Thought Energy" :D

So here goes...

I was thinking of what to begin with... and when i think of getting pissed off this is the incident that comes to my mind...

This happens long back when I was a kid...Not exactly a kid..cuz I had a boyfriend..and kids do not have boyfriends..
I was in my 11th grade..And I was ill.. I was caught sleeping in the Bio class... Had a fight with my boyfriend for some irrational reason...All in all..not so good a day.
So the story starts in the Chemistry lab...where the clumsy me does something wrong and jumps up and teh chemical balance falls down (The chemical balance was considered one of the most costliest instrument in teh lab and we were totally scared even to touch it cuz we might have to pay a fortune if sumthing goes wrong..at least this is what was taught to us)
the balance falls..and i turn pale...and everything comes down on me n i start weeping...
I looked so innocent back then that the teacher probably felt sorry for me and asked me to go sit in the classroom.
I did so...n in the loneliness of the classroom i wailed...n cried...like id jus been raped...

And then my boyfriend came in to see what was wrong...i got up and clung onto him...and i looked up to see my chemistry teacher and a few other students watching us..all shocked..

I didnt know wat to do...I was caught hugging a guy....which was equal to getting physical with a guy...
I was doomed...Fortunately that was the last period and i ran home...and pretended sick for two whole days and didnt get out of home...

And when i was forced to go back to school I had to bear one whole day of teachers coming to class and giving lecture on how to behave instead of teaching their subjects..

The girl who was once considered to be innocent had suddenly changed into a girl who was setting a bad example for others...

Pissed..totally pissed...!!

Does a girl not have the freedom to hug her boyfriend and cry? Cruel world!

2 comments: